My Blog List

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Re members of a certain religion in BH

FYI : i know there are some persons here of a particular religion that study Hebrew etc. Some of them have a low opinion of us who are NOT of the same religion & assume we are generally uneducated & unclean.

 I just want to inform you that I personally HAVE studied not only Hebrew but also Greek & Aramaic at a higher level of education. As well as Latin & Spanish. And although I am NOT kosher, I do maintain top health, diet, & exercise protocols. I wash my hands frequently. And I am heterosexual, but celibate & consecrated to the Lord.

 I believe in GOD too: The Father, Son, & Holy Spirit, also known as The Trinity, or Triune God. Google it. I've been coming to BH library since 1984. And I support people of your religion against persecution. I denounce the historical atrocities committed against people of your religion. DON'T become what became of you, historically speaking. . Check your negative prejudices at the door. Or at least keep them to yourselves. 

Abraham
BA/ BA/ M.Div